2. Use reusable grocery bags.
3. Participate in your community's recycling program.
4. Walk or bike more...drive less.
5. Go meatless one day a week.
6. Plant flowers and trees in your yard or community.
7. Grow your own herb or vegetable garden.
8. Conserve water-use a rain barrel to water your lawn; turn off the water while brushing your teeth; take shorter showers.
10. Shop at your local farmer's market.
11. Unplug electronics when not in use.
12. Use energy saving appliances like Energy Star products.
13. Green your laundry routine by following these tips.
14. Buy products made from organic and recycled materials.
15. Don't buy furniture made of MDF and particle board-better yet try Craigslist and yard sales.
16. Use natural, non toxic cleaners.
17. Sign up to stop receiving junk mail.
18. Use CFL bulbs throughout your house.
19. Reuse/repurpose items-give life to an old item.
20. Actually eat your leftovers.
21. Participate in a clothing swap or shop/sell clothing at a consignment store.
22. Receive and pay bills online.
23. Buy in bulk to save on packaging.
24. Don't litter.
25. Turn in old/expired medications instead of flushing or throwing them out.
Which ways will you go green?