1. Go on a picnic...in your living room. For most of us it's too cold outside, so why not light a few candles, pop open a bottle of wine, and enjoy a nice little spread on the floor of your living room. The kids can join in too!
2. Instead of buying cut flowers that have to be thrown out after a few days, try a potted flower-like a beautiful orchid. It will last forever and she'll always be reminded of the thoughtful gift every time she sees it.
3. Skip the box of chocolates and try making your own. Another fun activity for the whole family. Try these great recipes for truffles, salted caramels, or fudge bars.
4. Drink that bottle of wine together-then turn it into a vase, or lantern, or hanging planter-check out our "Recycle" board on Pinterest for more ideas.
5. Movie night! Dim the lights, make some popcorn, and cuddle up on the couch. Maybe you can even get away with choosing a movie YOU want to watch. (Disney does do a great job of including romance in their films) :)